How can you save 1000 people now - Only for techies

Breaking

Friday, April 10, 2015

How can you save 1000 people now

Hey .. my dear readers this post is not like my regular post. Let me start.

 I saw many people sharing updates in facebook, twitter and other networking sites about
Helping others. Like "Share this post it can save a life". Here i am telling about my trouble. I am about to start my startup, of course money is a one main asset that determines the success of everystartup. I am not asking you to pay me through paypal or other fund transferring mediums.


I want you to raise fund for my startup 
      I have a youtube channel and also Youtube partnership. So youtube will pay me for the advertisements that will displayed in my videos( i ll get paid only by clicking on advertisements in my videos). So i request all large hearted people to watch my video and to click on advertisemetns. I think i am the first person who raise fund for startup like this. I don't have the skills to attract people so you please reach this post to maximum people.I am sure that my startup can give much more employment. It is a food related startup.So please..... Now it is your turn.

My Channel : www.youtube.com/mirsadkm
Whatsapp: +919061797949
FB: www.fb.com/miramic
Videos:Please Click on ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages